Focus Area Three - Essential 11.5
- An active, interdisciplinary AVID site team collaborates on issues of student access to and success in rigorous college preparatory courses.
Establish a schedule for vertical articulation at the site to differentiate and strengthen AVID program policies and/or grade level curriculum with Ranch Viejo MS to strengthen vertical alignment.
1. Meet with Rancho Viejo to scaffold College-readiness skills (ASFI).
1. Site team conference attendance and meeting time.
3. Site to site visitations
1. Site to site release time
4. Maintain/retain AVID elective teachers to help strengthen and build confidence in THS program as well as to continue to increase rigor in the AVID class.
1. Master Schedule manipulation and admin support.
Master schedule is still being updated. We will maintain our current roster of AVID teachers while also adding two more new elective teachers.
2. Elective teachers meet to align 9-12 curriculum.
1. AVID Site Team Conference